The act of playing is part of any mention of the period of childhood.And more than just joking, it has more implications than you can imagine.The truth is that play is an act of preparation and knowledge for the world.They are safe and adult opportunities for adults to gain insight into the world around them.And if in the first years of life is joking that one learns, how about taking this more seriously?
If play means learning, how about offering toys that can stimulate children’s imagination and learning?
What are the most appropriate toys for my child?
The choice of educational toys will depend essentially on the age range of the child, since learning goes through stages, as seen in a school.And these steps must be respected: nothing to force the child to work beyond his momentary abilities.It is important for her to experience these steps step by step.Here are some examples given by the site Accesses .
For the little ones, from a year on, the interesting ones are objects that develop and stimulate their motor coordination, as they are the case of games of encaustic, balls and hammers.By the age of two, colors and shapes are the stimulus of the time, so games of geometric and colorful figures – especially the primary ones – are adequate.From the age of three, the improvement of speech, with stories, puppet theater, musical instruments, letters and numbers will make an excellent complement to pre-literacy and from six to eight, is the reasoning with activities such as dominoes, questions and answers to help in school.
How to choose an educational toy?
In addition to the age group, there are other factors that must be taken into account at the time of the choice.See some items described by Hello Baby that should be evaluated:
– Appeal to the imagination:Although electronic toys and that do everything they can fill the eyes, the toys and craft games stimulate the imagination from the moment the child can act and create on him.
– Colors and shapes:Sensory stimulation as colors, textures and shapes arouse the taste of the children.
– Challenge:The toy should invite the child to play, challenge the thought although this challenge should be appropriate for their age group.
– Safety:The smaller the child, the greater the parts that make up the toy.There should also be no sharp edges, loose parts, and must be made of non-toxic paint.
– Durability:Take care that the toy lasts long enough so that the child can establish a relationship with them, besides avoiding the frustration of an object that spoils without it can take great advantage.
Stack Layers Tower Ramp Billowed Roll Ball Bell Toy Set …
Round Wooden Puzzle Magnet Beads Slot Maze Board Game …
Wooden Magnetic Maze Educational Development Toys
Pulley Dynamometer Fixed & Moving Pulley Physics …
HIQ Electric Building Block Tank 145PCS Blocks Toys …
I Love Baby: With old steam engine 33617 BRIO railway toy …
Plastic Children Kid Baby Lovely Sport Car Educational …
Best Squeak Cloth Doll Learn To Dress Doll, Stuffed …
26 Letter Wooden Peg Puzzles Alphabet Early Educational …
Diy Wooden Trumpet Colorful Rainbow Tower Assembly Type …
Build-a-bot: Robot Pet
Generic ABS Hero Style Building Block Educational Cartoon …
Best Fidget Toy Rainbow Football Puzzles Soccer Cube Magic …
Newest Furby Boom Plush Toy Electronic LCD Eyes Phoebe …
Baby Kid Train Wooden Development Early Educational …
Children Kid Baby Electrical Drum Songs Early Educational …
New Arrival Mini Dolls Unpacking Hatching Eggs Hatchimals …
Teacher Clip Art
West Point Banner with Crest (18 x 36 inches)
E. coli (Escherichia coli) Keychain